Programme Test Manager - Collections & Recoveries (South West)
We are looking to resource a Senior Test Manager to join a Collections & Recoveries programme with a leading financial services organisation in the South West. The successful Test Manager must have demonstrable experience within Collections & Recoveries operations, working around systems such as Debt Manager or similar systems related to the Collections/Recoveries space.
Moreover, the Test Manager must have demonstrable experience of practicing within the SCRUM methodology OR be SCRUM certified.
- Clear experience of undertaking business testing - please note this is not a technical role
- Certified Scrum Master or 3-5 years Scrum experience
- Clear experience of test planning
- Demonstrable experience of leading test activities
- Experience of leading triage activity
- Demonstrable experience of being able to provide solutions to resolve defects/adopting different approaches
- A clear understanding of different testing approaches and how to adapt testing activities to the circumstance i.e. in some instances the team may not produce test scripts and the Test Manager needs to be strong enough to maintain stakeholders confidence
- Leading small testing teams from a UAT perspective
- ISEB/ISTQB qualifications
please contact London@eacg.co.uk
ea Change Group is the trading name for ea Consulting Group Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Business and Employment Agency. eacg is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and all applicants with suitable experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Alternatively please click on the button below to submit your CV.Submit CV