Lead Project Manager- Edinburgh
Up to £350 per day. EA Change Groups' Banking client urgently requires a motivated Lead Project Manager to join them on a contractual basis. The initial contract is for 6 months but extensions are available. The successful candidates will be based in central Edinburgh.
Purpose of the Project
Working on a large data privacy regulatory programme which is European lead. Looking for implementation in May of 2018 for the whole banking group.
Essential skills include:
- Experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate that they have performed this role for at least 5 years
- Project Manager must be dynamic and demonstrate proactive behaviours.
- Proven track record of working on own initiative.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders and senior management.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Financial services experience is essential.
please contact Edinburgh@eacg.co.uk
ea Change Group is the trading name for ea Consulting Group Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Business and Employment Agency. eacg is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and all applicants with suitable experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Alternatively please click on the button below to submit your CV.Submit CV