Business Analyst - Retail Banking - Operational Readiness / Implementation
A leading retail bank is currently recruiting for a number of Business Analysts to support the latter phases of a major integration programme. The client is working to a migration date towards the end of the calendar year and as a result is currently recruiting for a number Business Analysts who have extensive experience supporting the implementation phases of major projects within Financial Services.
The work will focus heavily around Operational Readiness and therefore is very much a business focused role that interacts with technical solutions & more technical teams. Any experience around 'don't break the bank' phases such as event planning & working towards developing a Schedule of Events, First Occurrence Validations, Dress Rehearsals, Go/No-Go events and Command & Control events would be highly applicable.
Core Skills required:
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Requirements Development: Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Requirements Management: Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Defines the project objectives: scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Provides input to the stakeholder management and communication plan
- Ensure adherences to planning standards and provide support to projects in building their project plans
- Support project & programme management processes and methodologies to optimise efficiency & meet business goals within agreed timescales & budgets
- Operational Readiness / Implementation: Evidenced experience supporting the implementation phases of major projects within Financial Services
Please contact London@eacg.co.uk
ea Change Group is the trading name for ea Consulting Group Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Business and Employment Agency. eacg is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and all applicants with suitable experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Alternatively please click on the button below to submit your CV.Submit CV